jueves, 7 de diciembre de 2017

Time for an update: Cheerleader!

Hello there!

Been a while. I've been pretty busy these days, but with Xmas closing in, I managed to find some free time, and what did I spend it on? Yup, you guessed it, another new zombie!

So, the cheerleader zombie. This is how she looks like originally:



She does look like a dead body, but in the long run it becomes pretty bland and boring... if her skin wasn't green, she would look almost like normal cheerleader NPC.

I made some adjustments that I think look pretty cool, take a look:


Ok, so I wanted to try out something a bit different. Instead of lots of blood leaking (which there is also a lot of, anyways) I wanted a lot of skin tearing.

As you can see in the picture, she has a big gap of missing flesh around her neck and some missing flesh in her forehead; but the real deal are her arms. Instead of being stained with blood, they're completely torn apart, showing nothing but muscle tissue and even bones.




She also has a lot of blood coming out of her nose and eyes.



And last but not least, I added two gun shot wounds on her belly. A total of 4, actually; two entrance holes:



And two exit ones:



(Realism ftw).

Anyways, that's it for now. I've already updated the texture mod to include this baby, so go check it out!


I hope you like it!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario