martes, 26 de diciembre de 2017

Christmas Update!: Soldier & Business man!

Hello there!


Here I bring you some more new zombies to celebrate a merry post-apocalyptic Christmas!



Let's check them out.

Here we have the soldier zombie:


Looks like a Feral Wight with a soldier outfit. Nothing original or special, really. They wanted it to feel more "mummy" like, but just pasting the Wight's face on top and adding a uniform won't do the trick.

I'll be honest, though, changing his look to look more "human" is very tricky, but changing it to look more "decaying corpse" is easier.

Here's my arrangement:



I've mainly worked on the face, since the outfit looks fine (I added a dirt stain, though). There are some nice details that make this one look different and dirtier than the original.

First off, the teeth of the original one are very pointy and look very demon like, whereas the new ones look way more human like. Texture reference pic:





As you can see, I also added more blood around his mouth, face, neck and helmet. He also has some icky and disgusting black liquid oozing of his eyes and ears. Putrid corpses sometimes splurt nasty stuff like that.

And lastly, I added some open wounds to the back of his head:


I realised I need to fix the connection with his neck, so no worries. Also, as you can tell, I made his skin look more yellow, including his arms. This way it looks a bit less "lizard-like" like the Wight's does, if that makes sense.

Business man time:


Too clean, needs some more detail. I'll admit I had fun with this one, I completely ripped his face apart.



So, his face has more blood and a bunch of skin missing. Looks quite disgusting:




Big wound on his arm and lots of blood stains on his suit:




Also some blood on his hands and an improved wound on his leg.

Pay attention to details, he's got a bloody hand printed on his suit as well. Looks small too... A child? I'll leave that to your imagination.




That's pretty much it for now. All these new zombies + Cheerleader are now added and available to the whole pack for your enjoyment! Check it out.

I hope you like it! Merry Christmas to you all.

1 comentario:

  1. You've done a great job on all of these! Nice Work!

    *I was also curious, I would like to do work on my own skins. But after thorough internet search, I can't find instructions on how or where to extract the skins to work on. Is there any way you could help me with that? I'm willing to learn :D

    ResponderEliminar