miércoles, 9 de agosto de 2017

Screamer time!

Hello there!

Finally some new screenies, I know. That took forever.

So, since I know some of you really want this mod I think I'll release it as it is with the screamer being the last zombie to be changed, then add the remaining soldier and business man when I have time to modify them. I don't want you guys to keep waiting forever. I'll just run some tests and release the mod as soon as I can.

Without further ado, here's the screamer:


Basically, a discount Samara from The Ring. She's pretty scary, honestly. To me, she's the zombie I loath the most. She's creepy and spawns many zombies in the night when I turn my ovens on. Hate her so much.

However, she looks more like some sort of ghost or demon girl than an actual zombie. That's why I wanted to change her to something more zombie-like.

Here's the new version:




Now, if you tell me that's not scary AF then I'd say you're probably lying. Even Clint Eastwood would sleep with his lights turned on at night after seeing this spawn of Satan.

More pics:







Encountering that thing in the middle of the night won't be the same, trust me.

Well, that's the screamer. I hope you like her!

With that said, next step is releasing the mod! Stay tuned.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario